31.1.10

Restore TWEET-A-Phobia

I'm a Twit restoration-a-phobia.

I admit it. Although I proudly claim to be a geek, online since 1982, I decried Twitter for most of last year in my one-on-one communication with business and personal contacts.

It 'was, I thought, "one to many" in the fullness of the means of interpersonal communication at my disposal. I could not imagine getting processed voices of hundreds of emails a day now.

My lack of imagination was, in retrospect,regrettable.

Yes, Twitter started as a means of interpersonal communication for non-commercial purposes and for many it is just, dass

Then, in a manner of months, which has become a business-to-consumer and business-to-business communication tool. Has now become not only a useful role in crisis management, but a basic book.

We saw this with in-person Tweeting * from natural and manmade disasters (eg hurricanes) crashes plane. Then the latest news from around theSpecies, because Twitter makes it easy as SMS to a person not only inform, but to subscribe to all the twitter about a growing number of journalists. I can guarantee that if the organization regularly with the media, some of these means of communication, tracking falls with your name and / or brands on Twitter.

And there will be. A client company was recently sued by the attorney general. OFFICE AG tweeted onit! And even before then) two Twitter-subscriber in Texas, one of them to a local television station, even tweeted - who was, like me, and then learned of the first client application (which has not yet been delivered.

Possible uses are as varied as the imagination, it is hoped to be a reactivation varied. Twitter you can search for keywords of your choice.

Can notifications (via TweetBeep, for example) that you will be notified when certain conditions to show how a notice from Google. You can quickly determineas public opinion tends to follow a particular topic. And you can see the impact on the reputation of a particular crisis situation.

Recommended Reading: "Twitter Revolution" by Deborah Micek and Warren Whitlock, a book in which I pointed out: "I have this item" on multiple pages to do so ( "Twitter Revolution" is as close as possible to Twitter 101). Despite my many years online, I struggled at first, by learning how to Twitter in a way that fits my lifestyle and the useInformation is required. But this is one of the beauties of Twitter, the authors point out - it is possible some of his duties, all of them, or even invent ways to tweet using previously was not thought of. I plan to an innovative society, to Twitter and crisis management. And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment