31.1.10

Web - Twitter Tool for 2010

Twitter is the new thing today. Every young politicians are all the craze again. I started my account after constantly bombarded with "how to run it so important to an account of Twitter" talks. But I did not see the point.

Has changed.

Since I downloaded from the web, I see a whole new way to interact with people on Twitter. I only use the network in the last 48 hours, and at that time had already become a die-hard fan- We'll see how long that will take. However, I like it a lot.

Some of its features are able to add multiple accounts of Twitter. Since I have a personal account and business account is just great. Another advantage is that it also allows you to add your Facebook and MySpace accounts. Now I do not know how many people are still with MySpace, Facebook, but will be able to send these little application is impressive. What's more, I found that I can use any elementCombination of these accounts at the same time - great functionality. With all these features, I must say that this is a great little application that you have in your Toolbox.

With that said, this is the first application Twitter, I tried, but I must say I'm quite impressed. I recommend this product to everyone, while the only thing social networking - professionally or privately. It 'definitely my drug of choice, now and for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment